Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Fishing Spot

Wilkinson County Park, Woodville, Miss.

By Roscoe Barnes III
Copyright (c) 2018

#Mississippi

Wilkinson County Park/Photo by Roscoe Barnes III/March 31, 2018.
------------------------------

One of my favorite places in southwest Mississippi is Wilkinson County Park. It's where I go to walk, jog, and relax. It is beautiful and serene. It has a lake, a walking trail around the lake, and a nature trail. The park is also my prayer closet -- the place I go to meditate and talk to God. It is, to borrow a phrase from Ernest Hemingway's Nick Adams, my "good place."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interviewed by MPB's Germaine Flood

The MPB Original “Mississippi Antique Showcase” TV program is being filmed in Natchez! Today (May 3, 2024), I had the pleasure of being inte...