Saturday, March 16, 2019

Readers in New Zealand Find My Article on Islam

By Roscoe Barnes III, Ph.D.
Copyright (c) 2019

#Christchurch
#NewZealand



------------------------------

A short time ago, while visiting my page on Academia.edu, I discovered readers in Christchurch, New Zealand had just downloaded my newspaper article, "Dove sculptures at school: Traditional symbol of peace sparks fierce battle over Islamic religion."

The piece was first published in 2000 -- almost 20 years ago -- by Public Opinion in Chambersburg, Pa. It continues to generate interest. I hope the readers in New Zealand find hope, peace, and light as they read and discuss my small contribution.

I invite you to follow these hashtags:

#ChristChurch #Islam #Muslim #Mosque #NewZealand #NewZealandTerroristAttack #NewZealandShootings #ChristchurchShootings

The article can be read here or by following this link:

https://www.academia.edu/2329400/Dove_sculptures_at_school_Traditional_symbol_of_peace_sparks_fierce_battle_over_Islamic_religion


No comments:

Post a Comment

84th commemoration of Rhythm Night Club fire slated for Saturday, April 27

Monroe Sago is pictured with the historical  marker that tells the story of the Rhythm  Night Club Fire. Monroe and his wife, Betty Monroe, ...