Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Do You Believe in Ghosts?

My 1992 encounter with an unknown entity in Gettysburg

#GhostsOfGettysburg


In the early 1990s, while attending seminary in Gettysburg, Pa., I saw an apparition that nearly scared me out of my skin (I don't scare easily). I called Mark Nesbitt, civil war historian and paranormal expert, and shared my story. He later featured me in his famous book and video series, "The Ghosts of Gettysburg."

Attached is my "acting" debut in the documentary. My story, which begins at 1:40, is the last one featured.

Sidenote: I wore sandals because I had hurt my toe and could not wear a shoe.
 
You may view the documentary here or by following this link:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

84th commemoration of Rhythm Night Club fire slated for Saturday, April 27

Monroe Sago is pictured with the historical  marker that tells the story of the Rhythm  Night Club Fire. Monroe and his wife, Betty Monroe, ...