Friday, January 10, 2020

Bosworth Memes for Bosworth Matters: New Promotion Idea for 2020

By Roscoe Barnes III, PhD
Author, F.F. Bosworth: The Man Behind "Christ the Healer"
Copyright (c) 2020

#FFBosworth
#BosworthMatters
#BosworthMention



I am excited about the work I’ve done on the life history of F.F. Bosworth, and I’m always looking for new ways to share this work with others. For the last couple of years, I’ve used blogs, hashtags, social media platforms, images, academic websites, etc. Now I'm testing the waters with the popular online images known as memes. At the moment, my plan is to use Bosworth’s image with his name and a sentence or two presenting a claim or discovery from my research. The claim, which will be shown as a quote, will be followed by my name. The hashtag #BosworthMatters (the name of my blog) will appear at the top of the meme and my website, ffbosworth.strikingly.com, will appear at the bottom, under the quote. This is an experiment and I welcome input from my readers. As with most things in the making, it will likely require  testing and tweaking to get it right.

Earlier this week I used a Bosworth meme in Facebook Stories. It seemed to fit perfectly. The “story” appeared long enough for one to read the content on the image. I will probably share the memes once a week as a soft promotion of my Bosworth research. At some point, I will probably do the same with my work on Anne Moody and Ernest Hemingway.


---------------------------

Reminder: "F.F. Bosworth History" is now on Twitter. Follow @bosworth_fred

Note: My book, F.F. Bosworth: The Man Behind "Christ the Healer," can be purchased here with a 25% discount. Use the discount code: bosworth25.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more
about F.F. Bosworth?

Follow the Bosworth Matters blog!

You can start right here:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information:
Visit the F.F. Bosworth page here. Questions about the research and commentary on F.F. Bosworth may be directed to Roscoe Barnes III, Ph.D., via email at doctorbarnes3@gmail.com or roscoebarnes3@yahoo.com. For updates on F.F. Bosworth history, simply follow this blog or @bosworth_fred and @Roscoebarnes3 on Twitter. #ChristTheHealer #BosworthMention #BosworthMatters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiggins to share his story on MPB Radio

  James Wiggins will be interviewed this morning (4/16/24) by Desare Frazier of MPB's Morning Edition, which is aired Monday through Fri...